Hydraulic Power Units
Hydraulic tools are not like pneumatic tools need work with a large air compressor. Hydraulic tools' power unit just as small as cart. It is also lightweight, two people together can carry it in a truck bed or van. But it can transfer same powerful energy. That means same power in a smaller package.
WIPIN adopts advanced technologies, use Briggs &Stratton and Honda's engine to their hydraulic power units. They are high efficiency, lightweight , durable and long life. Also don't be worried overload.
• Versatility: Can run dozens of hydraulic tools
• Portability:Can be carried in a truck bed or van
• Easy to move
• Cost effective:Internal components are bathed in hydraulic oil, keeping them lubricated and reducing maintenance
• Durability and easy to maintain: Internal components are bathed in hydraulic oil, keeping them lubricated and reducing maintenance
• No gas from tool exhaust: The power units can put far from tools.
It is the most commonly used power unit. The WP13-30 hydraulic power unit designed to provide power for hydraulic tools requiring output flow 20-30Lpm and most pressure 155bar.
• It is the most commonly used power unit.
• The WP13-30 hydraulic power unit designed to provide power for hydraulic tools requiring output flow 20-30Lpm and most pressure 155bar.
• Briggs & Stratton 13.5HP Engine
• Folding handle and removable wheels
• Air-to-oil cooler with high-speed blower
• Diameter about 20cm Solid Tires are easy to move on rough ground.
• Overload feedback system saving fuel, reducing noise and extending service life
• Hydraulic oil level indicator
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 13.5HP|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity(L)||13|
|Fuel Tank Capacity(L)||6.5|
|Sound power level DB||88|
A2, Lu-Valley Enterprise Square,No.27 Wenxuan Road, Lu-Valley Hi-Tech District, Changsha City, Hunan Province, China. PC: 410205
A4,Jinrongtongxin International Industries Park, Wanglei Ave, Leifeng Town, Wangcheng District,Changsha City,Hunan Province,China
Website: www.cswpjx.com (Chinese) www.wi-pin.com (English)
Customer Service: 400 0720 798